Commercial Real Estate & Development Property Manager Assistant
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc.
Responsible for assisting the Property Management team to meet the needs of tenants and support the goals of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to tenant service requests, coordinate vendor work orders, place follow up calls to tenants, and send tenant notifications.
- Prepare tenant/owner correspondence, create welcome letters, coordinate new tenants, and send tenant insurance & HVAC contracts.
- Maintain property inspection reports, keep & track fire inspection/service reports. Transfer and track utilities.
- Assist Property Management team with day to day functions and urgent property issues.Assist Property Managers with planning, organizing and coordinating projects as well as execute other Property Management Administration duties as instructed by Director of the department.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Yardi or similar property management software experience strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, 4+ years of Administrative experience and 2+ years Property Management and/or Real Estate experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong customer service orientation and uses effective communication skills- Oral & Written with external and internal stakeholders.
- Self-motivated multitasker that is highly organized with effective time management skills.
- Problem solver able to work in fast paced environment.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid California driver’s license and a clean Department of Motor Vehicle record.
Job Type: Full-time