Chico Mall is California’s largest retail property north of Sacramento and the only enclosed regional mall within a 45-mile radius. In 2012, a floor-to-ceiling renovation dramatically improved the look and feel with updated entranceways, signage, flooring, decor and a new food court, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Justice, Chipotle, Maurice’s, rue21, Francesca’s and Torrid have all opened at the center, further broadening the tenant mix and enhancing value.
Tenant sales for Chico Mall have increased significantly over the past three years and we are excited to report the following strong sales figures for the month of August 2019:
• Monthly Sales:
$3,911,541.20 – a 2.09% increase from August 2018!
• Year-to-Date Sales:
$28,588,294.33 – a 5.46% increase from YTD 2018!
• Sales Per Square Foot:
$435.00 PSF – 6.8% increase from the $398.00 PSF recorded last year!
- Located directly off the E 20th Street exit of Hwy 99 at the intersection of Forest Ave
- Anchored by Dick’s Sporting Goods, JCPenney and Planet Fitness (opening Spring 2020)
- 57-foot pylon sign facing Hwy 99 coming soon
- 528,397 SF GLA
- Surrounded by dense residential neighborhoods
- Strong daytime population supported by California State University-Chico, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, and Butte College