Zinfandel Crossing benefits from many national neighboring tenants such as Walmart Supercenter, Target, Michaels, Ross Dress for Less, Boot Barn, PetSmart, and More. Also adjacent to several hotels, Rancho Cordova City Hall, Sacramento Children’s Museum and many corporate businesses. Surrounded by 12 million square feet of office and industrial space. Rancho Cordova is Sacramento’s largest employment core with a daytime population influx of over 51,000 workers.
NNN costs are approximately $0.39 PSF.
- Prominent location at the intersection of Zinfandel Dr & Folsom Blvd
- Easy access to Hwy 50 at Zinfandel Dr
- Junior Anchor space available
- Dense residential and daytime population
- Monument signage available
- Adjacent to Zinfandel light rail station