High-Profile pad space available. Ideal for a coffee kiosk. San Luis Plaza is located on State Hwy 152/33, one of the heaviest traveled routes between the Central Valley and Central Coast. Hwy 152 also serves as a popular lateral connection to major North/South CA routes including highways 99, 101 and I-5. San Luis Plaza is located in the main retail corridor of Los Banos and is home to several national tenants including JCPenney, Black Bear Diner and Wienerschnitzel. Neighboring retailers include Walmart, Target, Tractor Supply Co, Petco, McDonald’s and Starbucks.
- NNN Rate: $0.27 PSF
- Traffic Count: 51,000 cars per day
- Located in the main retail corridor of Los Banos
- JC Penney anchored shopping center with a Black Bear Diner and Wienerschnitzel
- Adjacent to a Walmart and Target anchored center with Hobby Lobby, Tractor Supply, Dollar Tree, Petco, and Starbucks
- Close proximity to Los Banos Municipal Airport and Merced College, Los Banos Campus
- Surrounded by a dense Hispanic population – 68% within 10 miles