Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. is seeking an experienced and energetic Human Resources Manager who will be responsible for managing, planning, directing, and coordinating all HR functions.
- Act as a strategic business partner to management, making recommendations to help reduce costs and increase employee engagement.
- Develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures to assure compliance and effective communication, including updating the Employee Handbook.
- Coordinate recruitment process to include sourcing, interviews, testing, and selection to fill vacant positions.
- Investigate employee concerns and complaints and recommend course of action to management.
- Provide coaching and feedback to all levels of employees, addressing various employee related issues and business needs.
- Ensure compliance is maintained with all Federal and State labor law standards.
- Process worker’s compensation claims, leaves of absences, and daily benefits administration.
- Manage company Performance Management and Recognition Programs.
- Process payroll bi-weekly and broker commissions monthly.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or a related field.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- 5 years of Human Resources experience required. PHR/SPHR certification is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills required; ability to multi-task and prioritize is critical for success.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office and HRIS (Paychex preferred).