What is the ECP Small Business Contest?
- A contest designed to Support Sacramento Business Growth
What are the prizes?
- $100,000 in free rent credits at Ethan Conrad Properties — $50,000 1st Place; $30,000 2nd Place; and $20,000 3rd Place.
Who is eligible for this contest?
- Promising small businesses in the Sacramento Region
- Current Annual Revenue of at least $100,000
- Recent growth = Greater than 20% growth in revenue per year for the previous three years (Fiscal years ended: 2014-2016)
- Future growth: plans to grow revenue by at least 25% annually for the next 5 years while also creating jobs in the Sacramento area.
How do I apply for this contest?
Who are the judges of this contest?
- Ethan Conrad, CEO, Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc.
- Ken Miller, CFO, Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc.
- Curt Rocca, Managing Partner, DCA Partners
- Roger Akers, Managing Partner, Akers Capital
- Jim Corbett, Founder, Sacramento Entrepreneurship Academy
- Corley Phillips, Retired Venture Capitalist, Sacramento Entrepreneurship Academy
- Lokesh Sikaria, Managing Partner, Moneta Ventures
When is the deadline for applications?
- The deadline for applications is November 3, 2017 – please don’t wait till the last minute!
When will the winners be announced?
- At our Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 6:00 pm, venue to be held at the Haney Biz Headquarters, located at 4465 Granite Dr, Suite 700 in Rocklin, CA.
Do I need to submit all of the requested information in order to apply?
- We encourage all contestants to submit as much of the requested information as possible. However, we do not want any of the requested documents to be a barrier to entry. Please contact our Contest Directors (Chase Burke or Jared Shakin) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 916-779-1000 if you have any questions on the submission criteria.