Accounts Payable Specialist – Construction
Our Construction Division is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Specialist. This is an A/P Department of One position and will report to the Controller.
- Ensure proper approval, coding, and back-up for all invoices and credit card charges.
- Track preliminary lien notices and insure lien releases are obtained prior payment.
- Manage subcontractor invoicing/payment files.
- Process weekly check runs
- Manage 1099 reporting
- Maintain A/P files and perform scanning/copying as required.
- Assist in other areas of accounting department.
- 5+ years of A/P experience.
- Construction industry experience preferred.
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a changing environment, be proactive, and is self-motivated.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to establish working relationships with other employees and vendors.